Monday, November 21, 2016

October 31, 2016......."Adam fell that men might be, and men are, that they might have joy"

Hey friends and family it's ya boy elder Armijo. Man this past week
was super crazy but good! I don't feel like typing it out but let's
just say We had an experience my first night that will be one of those
times I was glad that I have a strong testimony and faith in Jesus
Christ. ( no mom I'm not going to type it out and explain it to you
either ) but it was a legit crazy experience and situation but we came
out okay. This week we have just been visiting everyone so I can meet
and get to know them. There are some awesome people here in Leesburg.
The average age in this ward is like 65 hahaha so it has a lot of life
experience let's say that. My new companion Elder Taylor is the man!
He's pretty quiet and reserved but I'm gonna try to open him up as
much as I can these next 5 weeks. We get along pretty great. We've set
some good goals and are going to do all we can to accomplish them. We
hope to get at least one baptism this transfer which would be a good
way to end the mission but if we don't that's okay too because I know
I will have tried my best and did all I could. Sorry this email is
kinda short like I said this week was crazy and just introducing me to
everyone so this week we will hopefully have some good miracles I can
tell you about. I love you all! It doesn't feel like I only have 5
weeks left I feel like I still have 2 years! Haha but I know that's
not the case so I'm going to work as hard as I can and have as much
fun as I can cuz if you're not having fun on your mission then you
aren't serving right. Adam fell that men might be and men are that
they might have joy. So have fun and be happy. I love you all!

Here's some pics of the district at district meeting!



No comments:

Post a Comment