Monday, November 28, 2016

November 28, 2016......."Just pics today"


Well friends and fam its ya boy. Today marks the beginning of my very last week in the mission. I decided that I'm not going to type a long email this week just send some pics then next week for my last Pday I will send a super good  last email lol. so enjoy the pics. We had our departing temple trip this week so that was super cool i have some pics from that

so here's a selfie with elder Crockett today we wend to these sick mountain bike trails and jumps. ill have more pics of that later. then me and the homie sister Mickelsen who goes home with me. and then some old pics from zone conference with elder Oswald and elder Campbell









Me and Sister Mickelsen from Colorado
 Biking
 Me and Elder Campbell from Mesa, AZ
 Me and Elder Oswald
 The beautiful Orlando Temple
Last temple trip with President and Sister Clarke and the missionaries going home

Last Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment