Saturday, November 14, 2015

November 9, 2015......"Stay strong in your faith and testimony"

Well friends and family another week has come and gone.  We were able to see more people this week than we have in a few weeks and that was awesome. We had a goal and we reached that goal. So that was good. I like setting goals and I like achieving those goals. I saw a quote that said " Righteous goals become reality " #truedat. But this week "M" did come to church again and she brought her sons girlfriend who is not a member! So that was really cool, "M" has just like completely blown us outta the water haha She always tells us how special we are and how God sent us to knock on her door because she said she was never going to come back to the church until we showed up. We are eating dinner with her on Thursday and I finally get to have some authentic home cooked Spanish food. The closest I've come to that is my quesadillas I make lol. But anyway, I don't want to write about the controversial topic that seems to be causing members to have shaken faith syndrome but if you are doubting in any way, take it to Heavenly Father in prayer. Read the scriptures. and go to church. You will regain the witness of the truthfulness of this gospel as you once had. If that doesn't work then stop reading sources that are not official church statements. Go to LDS.org and listen to Elder Christofferson explain it all. Remember the gospel is easy, don't make it more complicated than it has to be. Were in the lasts days, stuff is going to get worse before it gets good. Stay strong in your faith and testimony and don't let the world take you away from what you've always known to be true. Love you all. I have a bunch of selfies I took with a cool new portrait of Jesus we got from a member lol. And also today is district p day and we went to a place called the old sugar mill and made our own pancakes and then went on a nature walk so I have a lot of pics to send but I will have to send them like 2 at a time so bare with me I'll send them eventually haha love you all.

Elder Armijo


 Me and Elder Chugg

 We were given this picture of Christ


No comments:

Post a Comment