Monday, September 21, 2015

September 21, 2015....At least his bike was ok and Elder Chugg and Curt!

Friends and family hello!! This week was pretty good. We got the car a
little early due to another Elders bike accident. He's ok and so is my bike.  We were on exchanges and Elder Chugg was riding my bike.  His arm is in a sling but he's ok.  So, a bunch of members kept talking about an earthquake in Chile and I was flipping out when I heard haha worried bout my brother Curt but Denise sent an email and it said he was all good so that's good. Stay safe man love ya. But yeah this week was pretty good we were able to visit quite s few people. A lot of our
time is spent trying to find new people to teach. There's not as many people in the area book here as there was in Olympia so it's a little
different haha. But the week was good. We are still trying to find a family. We have the faith so we're doing as much as we can we know e
Lord will bless us because he always does his part, we just have to do ours first. The bible bashers came to Book of Mormon class again this
week and the stake president handled them. Long story short, they asked their questions and he answered everyone of them and they got
owned by a real man called of God. It just reassured me that these men that are called as our bishops and stake presidents are literally
called of God. They are not called of men but by God. It was for sure a testimony builder for me. And a motivation to study the Bible
more. ,They were throwing things from the Bible I didn't even know it talked about! So my studies will include the Book of
Mormon of course but I will now include more or the Bible. We're down to week 5 of the transfer which just blows my dang socks off man haha
 it's gone by so fast. Elder Ferrin is going home in 2 weeks, so there's that. I'll hit my 10 month mark pretty soon. But who's counting?
Curt and Gunnar and Luke and Gator have all been out for ages now. Oh and also Curt, there's a family who
just moved into our ward called the harpers and their son Riley is coming to Santiago north in like November man so there's another from
Florida that's coming to the promise land in Chile! You'll have to look for him and say wassup! he's a chill kid. So Lorenzo Martinez and
Riley Harper are both members from my mission who got called to Curt's mission. Pretty cool!!

 Well I just want you all to know how much I love you guys. That Jesus is the Christ and it is through his Atonement that we can
become the best we are supposed to be and return to our Heavenly Father. I'm grateful for my Savior and his willingness to take the
burdens of the world on himself. I'm grateful for my friends serving throughout the world and for my family who root for me back home. Life
is so good when our key source of happiness is the Lord. He is the light and the life of the world. My life have been enhanced immensely,
not through worldly possessions or other people but through the love I have felt from my Savior Jesus Christ. Keep pushing and always trust
in him and never ever give up because he didn't. Love ya guys - Elder Armijo

Just some pics: 

Selfie
Elder Chugg (In the arm sling)
Elder Bravo



No comments:

Post a Comment