Monday, March 21, 2016

March 21, 2016...."We Had Some Good Miracles This Week"

Well friends and family another week here in Kissimmee. It's been a
long and hectic week to say the least. One of our good friends went
home this week. He was one of the best missionaries in this
mission and his testimony of the Book of Mormon was like no other. He
changed the lives of many he served around and with and will not be
forgotten. So it was rough.  " you can't keep a good man down ".

 We had some good miracles this week. We got to see our part 
member family that we are working with who have 3 unbaptized kids 
and the parents are less active but want to return. 
They all came to church on Sunday which was awesome! 
My heart filled with joy as I watched them enter the chapel
They said they will be coming for sure next week on Easter
Sunday so we are pumped and hopefully we will be able to set a
baptismal date for the kids. We also went on exchanges with the APs on
Saturday. Elder Hansen stayed with elder Ashworth and I went to their
area with Elder Johnson. Elder Johnson and I have had a few
disagreements in the past you could say so this was a good chance to
talk it out and understand one another. 

 We also got to go to the temple this week on Friday!! It was
super dope! I learn so much every time I go to the temple. I got to
see some of the old homies like Elder Pututau and Elder Wilson and
Elder Oxborrow . Of course elder King and Elder Fontes were there. I
love you all and sorry this email sorta stinks just wasn't that good
of week. I have some pics tho.

Elder Armijo





No comments:

Post a Comment