Monday, May 18, 2015

May 18, 2015......" I hope my mission doesn't go by as fast as these first few months have"




Well another week down!! I'm approaching my 6 month mark! Just think
about that for a sec lol. I've been thinking about it a lot and holy
how it's flown by!! Like seriously I can still remember the first week
I was here and like everything we did and every person we saw. I
thought it would never end!!! Hahah but I'm already 1/4 of the way
done. This past week has been a good one. Semi normal but me and Elder
Pututau always see miracles whether it's a miracle contact or a miracle
that we wake up on time....wut.. Jk lol. But really we see so many
awesome things happen to us and the people we teach and our members.
We have been teaching non stop. Me and Elder Pututau have been
together for almost 12 weeks and every single week we have taught over
20 lessons. And that has been our goal for both transfers was to not
get below 20 lessons and we have reached it. Hard work pays off and
wasting time doesn't. Numbers reflect your love for the work you are
doing. ( I hate numbers but it's true). We have 2 people with a
baptismal date and one is "Ca" and the other is "M"  who we
just taught this morning. They are so awesome. I can't wait to see
them progress more in this gospel and in their lives. We just found
out that there from now on we as missionaries are now aloud to attend
baptisms for the dead at the temple with our recent converts!!!!!!!!
There are a few catches but they are manageable but holy cow how
awesome it was to hear that we are now able to attended baptisms with
recent converts. We only get to go to the temple 2 times a year but
now if we are baptizing monthly we will be able to go monthly!! I am
so stoked about that. Like its so awesome! "C" is already doing
family history work to get names and hopefully we can go with him
before me and elder P get transferred. I'm so grateful for this gospel
and for my opportunity to serve. I hope the rest of my mission doesn't
go by as fast as these first few months have. I love you all stay
awesome. Thank you Dad for the BP t-shirts!

Elder Armijo




P-day  New Border Patrol T-shirts from Dad

 Special Zone Conference with Elder Clarke of the 70 and his wife.  I was able to interview with him and receive a blessing. 
Elder and Sister Clarke and President and Sister Berry  May 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment