Monday, February 2, 2015

February 1, 2015 "The Book is Blue, The Church is True and Jesus Loves YOU!"

What to write what to write......well I guess I'll start off by saying that I was right about my new companion! It's elder Yates he's the district leader so I'm still in the same district haha my new area is like a few miles away from my old one lol. But yeah elder Yates is dope as well. He's the DL so he's a little more strict on some stuff but it's all good that's good for me lol. But yeah he's from Detroit and he looks like Justin timberlake hahahaha and I look like Clark Kent so we make a boss team. Unfortunately Elder P will be going home here in the next week or so. His back has gotten worse and they finally did an MRI but I'm not sure the results but yeah he'll be going home which stinks. I feel really sorry for him cuz he's such a good missionary and a good trainer but it kinda motivates me more to work hard for him and use the things he has taught me . But this week was just awkward kinda cuz of transfers and stuff and now that I'm companions with the district leader I go on exchanges a lot which is cool I guess. I also made a title for myself. I am the ATTDL or assistant to the district leader hahahaha I'm such a boss lol. But yeah new area new people and I'm excited to see what the work has for me and elder Yates. It's going to be a good transfer and I'm pretty pumped! The Ward is awesome as well haven't met everyone yet but they all seem chill. companion.  Well if there's one thing I can say is the book is blue, the church is true, and Jesus loves YOU! I'll have more experiences in the week to come but love you all stay safe and stay swaggy. Oh and can you believe it's been 2 months already? #killinit #D1bound 

Sincerely Elder Armijo aka the ATTDL 
 
Saying goodbye to Rafael.  Sad, Sad night.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment