Monday, February 16, 2015

February 16, 2015........"Service and Love Brings Happiness to Those Around Us"

Hey friends and fam! Another week down. Man they are going by faster.
Actually I think when we have the car they go by faster lol when we
bike it just drags on but hey work work work nah mean? So I've come to
love my new area already. The ward is so awesome and they are so
involved in everything. Especially the ward mission leader he's a
boss. Two of his companions on his mission were from chandler hahaha!
Elder Yates will most likely be transferred out next transfer and I'll
take lead of the area cuz he's been here about 6 months lol and he's
due to leave. But this past week was the most successful of the
transfer. We had a lot of people to teach and everyone was home haha!
We are teaching two new people that pretty much just came to us and
it's amazing hahaha we have been praying to find new people to teach
and boom. That's one thing I've learned out here. (Sad that I'm just
learning it but oh well) if you want something or if you need help,
ask Heavenly Father and do the things you're supposed to and he will
bless you. He promises he will, I promise he will. Heavenly Father
loves us and wants to help us we just need to have faith that he will
and can. I love being here, it's hard, but I love it. I used to
only think about myself but I realize now there isn't time for that.
Wether I'm on a mission or not. We need to do everything we can to
serve and love others. My challenge to you all is to pray and ask
Heavenly Father to bless you with opportunities to serve someone.
Mosiah 2:17 " and behold, I tell you these things that he may learn
wisdom; that he may learn that when ye are in the service of your
fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God" ... Service and
love brings happiness to those around us and also ourselves. I love
you all and I hope you all have a good week.
Elder Armijo

 PS we have mission conference next Monday so Pday will be Tuesday instead of Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment