Monday, December 22, 2014

My First Week......I'm not sure where to start.

Well hello friends and Fam! What a first week haha im not sure where to start. but my trainers name is elder Pelo hes from Utah. He is a good guy and reminds me a lot of Curt which is a huge plus haha. I prayed for a good trainer and I got one. The first day in our area we had like 5 appointments which was so sick and kinda scary but more sick than scary. The rest of the week went so smooth! Our area is called pine hills but the nickname is "crime hills" cuz its really ghetto lol. We actually don't even live in our area because its too dangerous for us to live there so we live a few miles outside of it in another area that's safer. We work with a lot of LARCs which is a less active recent convert. The ward is really nice and loving but they don't really need baptisms right now they need their members to not be less active haha but that means we are always busy! We always have someone to teach and somewhere to go! And we always get fed! I haven't taken any pics because there's not much to take pics of here but I will start soon! Oh and also we have a family being baptized this Saturday the 27th! We did their baptismal interviews this week and they came to church so they are all set to be baptized. I don't know them that well yet so Elder Pelo is gonna baptize them but im still excited! I love it here and Im anxious for what these next two years have to offer. My testimony is growing stronger everyday and its dope. Also fam ill be skyping at 1pm here so about 11 oclock Arizona time! well theres nothing else really I love you.  Stay Gucci!

Elder Armijo




No comments:

Post a Comment