Thursday, December 11, 2014

First P-day in the MTC 12/11/2014

Hello Mother! and Hello everyone else who reads this! Man! I don't even know where to begin! Sorry it took so long for my p day to come im not sure what that's about lol.  How is everyone? Man I miss everyone so much I know its only been a week but I've learned so much already and I've never felt this good about something. Mom how are things at home? Tell the boys and Bryant I said wattup . Tell Ciarra i miss her so much ive been thinking about her alot lately and I love her so much even though it never seemed like it. Mom how are you? hows work? I feel like I'm missing so much already haha. This past week has been awesome, tough, annoying, and very very spiritual. I have been faced with things I have never been before and its been one learning experience let me tell you. But the main thing I've learned is my purpose as a missionary which is to help others come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and his atonement, repentance,baptism, recieving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. I have come to really understand that and I love it! I am not here for me, I am here for other people and for Heavenly Father. We have this thing here called TRC investigators and thats like what the elders back home talked about where the MTC hires people to play investigators and the catch is some are already members and some are actual investigators! Me and my comp Elder Palmer got Chad. I wish I could express my love for chad over email haha. He's an athiest and we already invited him to pray and he did! weve had awesome lessons just getting to know him and teaching doctrine to him and I have also learned so much from him and our lessons with him. We also have Christi and long story short We alrady committed her to be baptized! turns out she was already a member but we didnt know that while we were teaching lol. But everything is good. I love my district and my companion there are already life time friends. IM SO excited to get to Orlando already! well i guess thats it for now the mtc is just a lot of learning so nothing really interesting besides what I just told you lol.  I haven't been sad or upset or homesick once! tired yes, but none of that other stuff! I'm sincerely doing awesome hahah Id tell you if I hated it and I dont at all I love the guys and eveyrone here its so awesome my testimony has grown so much in just this week its crazy. I've taught things I didnt even know I knew and I know it was the spirit teaching.  Well, I have to go now.  I fly out Monday.
I'm actually the" travel leader" so I'm in charge of all the missionaries in the mtc going to Orlando that day so there's about 15 I think.  So, I'll talk to you monday at the airport keep sending me Dear Elders and thanks for everything momma tell everyone i love them! i miss you mom ill admit it ;-) ill talk to you on Monday!

Love Elder Armijo

No comments:

Post a Comment