Thursday, June 30, 2016

June 27, 2016........"In God's Time

Hey friends and family,

Week one of the transfer has come to an end and it
was a good one. We pretty much did the usual and went to see a lot of
less actives and introduced Elder Pearson to them. Elder Pearson is
sick! he's from Arizona as well from Santan valley ( queen creek ) . We
get along super well and we have fun which is the most important
thing. We had a chance to visit with "T" our investigator that a
member brought to church. We started off by watching the
restoration video well first we had dinner and they made some bomb
pork tenderloin it was so good oh man oh man I could have eaten it
all lol. But anyway, we start out with the restoration video and then
we started our lesson and the first thing he said was. " I know where
my end goal is, I want to be in the temple, I know I, not ready yet
I'm no where near it, and I also know I need to baptized but I need to
find out it's true first". So yeah he's pretty solid we are just
hoping he gets an answer! Which he will of course in Gods time. Also
another awesome thing I received a call from Elder Hawkins my
last comp and he informed me that Bonnie and her daughter
 were gonna be baptized on Thursday!!! My
heart was full with joy. Unfortunately in our mission we can't travel
across the mission to attend baptisms so I wasn't able to attend but
elder Hawkins said he will send me pics. I love you all and I'm so
excited for this transfer, shout out to Curt and Elder King getting
home this past week stay fresh guys. Also it's with great pleasure I
announce my back is feeling a lot better~

Elder Armijo

Elder Chidester and me!  Finally in the same zone!

No comments:

Post a Comment